Plastic Injection Molding
INCREASED RESOURCE PRODUCTIVITY
Orders cannot be handled individually
but need to be processes en-masse because of lengthy changeover times based on optimize molds toolings material handling plates and others sub resources.
Lot sizes thus contain hundreds to thousands of parts. An important factor hereby is keeping inventory stocks with minimum amounts of faulty parts.
Asprova plans all resources with consideration of limited capacity. Also injection molding machines, molds, machine operators, changeover teams orders can only be scheduled if all required resources are available.
While plastics manufacturers face more complexity than ever, the sector is full of limitless opportunities. There’s never been a better time to optimize operational performance by implementing advanced scheduling tools. The pressure to perform, maintain profitability, streamline the supply chain and de-risk business operations has always been there and it’s not likely to go away any time soon.
Our industrial manufacturing solutions deliver increased collaboration, transparency and control across the entire factory and supply chain.
As a trusted vendor, we solve the specific challenges you face in order to maximize meaningful outputs every day. With access to real-time data, we give you the confidence, accuracy and visibility to optimize every aspect of your business wih the most advanced techniques and technologies for planning and scheduling.
Typical planning and scheduling challenges that and APS help to fix in plastics industry are:
- Multi-Stage Planning that Considers Machines, Molds, Tools, Setup Teams, Machine Operators, etc.
- Timely Provision of Molds and Extrusion Tools
- Timely Replenishment of Inventory Stocks (that never Falls Below a Security Stock Level)
- Consideration of Material Availability
- Consideration of Various Item Specification and Resource Capabilities mixed with customers and other commercial dispatch rules.
- Alternative Route Planning to assign based on capacity load and most effective resources and subresources in any determined time of the schedule horizon
- Sequential Scheduling that Includes Production and Setup Processes
- Provision of Optimal Work Instructions, Based on which Molds and Tools may be Provided on Time
- Scheduling a Setup Team that Executes an External, Just-In-Time Setup Process
- Scheduling Machine Maintenance and Mold Maintenance with Optimal Timing
- Wholistic Process Synchronization through Optimal, Sequential Scheduling
- Drastically Shortened Lead Times through Bottleneck-Oriented Planning
- Massive Reduction in Intermediate Parts
- Improved Transparency in Factory and Order Status
- Greater Flexibility in the Case of Order Changes, Rush Orders, Machine Failure, etc.
- 90 % Reduction in Planning Efforts
- Transparent schedule compliance tracking