CONTINUOUS PROCESS / PHARMACEUTICAL
Process Industry Planning with Asprova APS System
IMPROVED PRODUCTIVITY AND TRANSPARENCY
Many processes include weighing, mixing, homogenizing, filling, and many more steps. A product can be manufactured on varying, alternative resources, whereby required sub resources are used in the production of other products. In all of this, minimum and maximum waiting intervals between processes for intermediate products, as well as product shelf lives of finished products, need to be considered.
Assignation of components and sequencing based on lots attributes.
Typical planning and scheduling challenges that and APS help to fix in continuos process / Pharmaceutical parts industry are:
- Shorter Delivery Times
- Synchronized Processes thanks to Optimal Sequential Scheduling
- Drastic Reduction in Finished Product Inventories
- Increased Resource Efficiency
- Improved Transparency in Factory and Order Status
- Greater Flexibility in Reacting to Order Changes, Rush Orders, Machine Failure, etc.
- Substantial Reduction in Planning Efforts
- Reduce Finished-Goods Inventories
- Consideration of Various Item Specifications and Resource Capabilities
- Consideration of Alternative Routes
- Prioritized Routes and Resources
- Consideration of Minimum and Maximum Time Constraints between Processes
- Handle Resource Lock-Down Times after Processing Specific Materials
- Consideration of Material Availability
- Maximize Flexibility
- Improve Transparency
- Handle the Highly Complex Production Setup